Gear 3 display won't stay on

Ozzysun

Jan 26, 2017
Visit site
Trying to set display to stay on always.. I went into settings.. And set the display to always on.. But it won't.. Acts just like it does when it's not set to always on... Any tips or tricks

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Trying to set display to stay on always.. I went into settings.. And set the display to always on.. But it won't.. Acts just like it does when it's not set to always on... Any tips or tricks

If you're not using a stock Samsung face sometimes it won't do always on. Facer has this problem.

Sword fish

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
You said you went into Display to turn Always On. This setting is actually under Styles. Also, if the watch is not snug on your wrist, it will not stay on. The screen turns off when it thinks you are not wearing it.

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Only other thing that occurs to me is mine is set for auto dim on, eg when the watch figures out it's under my shirt sleeve, the display gets really dim/ blank (since there's literally no way to see it under a sleeve).

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Only other thing that occurs to me is mine is set for auto dim on, eg when the watch figures out it's under my shirt sleeve, the display gets really dim/ blank (since there's literally no way to see it under a sleeve).

I was thinking this to, but didn't suggest it as I assume the OP knows the difference, maybe not though I dunno. Good thoughts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34