I have a Pixel XL. I unpaired ("forget device") my Gear S3 because every time I got in my car Sync wouldn't make/receive calls. They kept going to my watch. Because of this, my watch/phone wouldn't pair without a factory reset. So I set everything back up. But now, Samsung Pay won't work.

Watch and phone both said I need to install Samsung pay. When I hit the button to install, I would temporarily see a download icon, but then it would disappear. This became an endless loop. I ended up hooking my Pixel to the computer and found out that there was an APK file for Samsung Pay that would download in the "Download" folder of my phone. I manually installed it and it said it installed successfully.

Now when I go to Samsung pay, it says there is an update. I click on the update button. I temporarily see a download icon, but nothing installs. I can't find any new file on my phone. This is now an endless loop.

I have restarted phone, watch, uninstalled all Samsung apps from phone, I have factory reset watch many times. Nothing works. The only thing I haven't done was factory reset my phone. I want to prevent this at all costs. Does anyone have any insight/advice?

Thank you thank you thank you!
    02-01-2017 01:06 PM
    Is the watch BT or LTE?

Where are you trying to install Samsung Pay from, the Google Play Store or the Samsung Galaxy Apps store?
    02-01-2017 08:09 PM
    I've got the EXACT same issue. Did you ever resolve it?

I have a Pixel XL. I unpaired ("forget device") my Gear S3 because every time I got in my car Sync wouldn't make/receive calls. They kept going to my watch. Because of this, my watch/phone wouldn't pair without a factory reset. So I set everything back up. But now, Samsung Pay won't work.

Watch and phone both said I need to install Samsung pay. When I hit the button to install, I would temporarily see a download icon, but then it would disappear. This became an endless loop. I ended up hooking my Pixel to the computer and found out that there was an APK file for Samsung Pay that would download in the "Download" folder of my phone. I manually installed it and it said it installed successfully.

Now when I go to Samsung pay, it says there is an update. I click on the update button. I temporarily see a download icon, but nothing installs. I can't find any new file on my phone. This is now an endless loop.

I have restarted phone, watch, uninstalled all Samsung apps from phone, I have factory reset watch many times. Nothing works. The only thing I haven't done was factory reset my phone. I want to prevent this at all costs. Does anyone have any insight/advice?

Thank you thank you thank you!
    05-03-2017 02:28 PM
    As to the call audio going to S3 instead of car BT, search this forum for a tasker app fix that sends bt audio to car instead of s3 when phone connected to car bt.
    05-05-2017 09:53 AM
    http://go.shr.lc/2nMGsj8

Here's call audio to car fix with tasker
    05-05-2017 10:05 AM