Can someone please help me make sense of this because the Samsung Gear Tech Dept (clueless) and Google Tech Support (also useless) couldn't figure it out and they were stumped.

I have 2 GMAIL accounts on my S7 (using stock Samsung email app; NOT Gmail app). Both set up EXACTLY the same (settings, servers, etc) and I receive emails from BOTH on my S3 Gear Frontier watch (email app) without any problems.

When I delete an email from Gmail account #1 - it is also immediately deleted on the S3 watch email app. However in the Gmail account #2 - when I delete an email from the phone, it does NOT delete from the S3 (remains in the inbox). I have to go into the S3 email app to delete it.

This only pertains to DELETING an email because when I read it from the phone, it is marked as read on the S3 watch and the numeric badge disappears within a few seconds.

Is there a solution to this please?

Using S3 Frontier LTE (TMo)
    03-10-2017 11:18 PM
    I'm just guessing here. But it sounds like the S3 software is set to locate and delete emails to only one account. Like one email on the phone is a primary and the other is a secondary. And the S3 is only recognizing the primary. If you switched the order in which you add them to the phone or to samsung email, you'd probably notice the other account delete, but the one that did delete before will stop.

Maybe try switching over to the Gmail app, see if that fixes it.
    03-13-2017 08:32 PM