Woke up to major update

bksalt

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
I got a large update this morning, download and installation went smooth just a very long process this time with a lot of changes. Seems to be running fine any problems I will advise.

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Google it.. There's a few articles published but they don't really say much more than the upgrade notice.

I noticed though that I can now reorder the watch faces again in the app (wasn't mentioned in the notes). That went away just after I got the watch at release but looks like it's back.

TimmyTwo2

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else not get the Samsung Internet for Gear App with the update? I hard reset twice last night, still no app.

pjwk81

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I got the update on a UK version of the watch (no LTE). No internet, no theater mode widget. Update took nearly an hour and all this version got was some auto calibrate for the altitude thing (that still can't count floors). I don't know why Samsung keep holding back stuff for some regions, they're the same with their phone themes.

vader4633

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Is your S3 LTE? Mine is the Non-LTE version, maybe that is the difference?

Mine is non LTE. Just realized I must of put this widget on the watch from the Galaxy app store when I bought the way home in January.
Search for theater mode on the Galaxy store.