Samsung Pay Gear S3 Frontier registration failed

EuroSlut

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I have a the At&t LTE version and I get the message "registration failed, try again later every time I try to a card.. I've tried multiple cards and they all result in the failed message. I've reset the watch numerous times as well as a factory reset on my Note 5. I have Samsung Pay working flawlessly on my Note 5 which I know the Samsung Pay apps are separate from the phone and watch. I know that they are others having the same issue on other forums and Samsung Pay support keeps stringing me along saying they are looking into it and will get back with me (it's been 3 months). I love the watch but hate 1 of the main reasons I purchased it and that application doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated!!!

afblangley

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
This might be a hassle, but try it with a different S3. This will isolate the problem. If it works on another S3, then you know it's a hardware issue. If it doesn't work, then it's an account issue. If swapping watches is too much of a hassle, try switching phones first.

I had a weird problem (service unavailable 1000 error prevented downloading apps) that couldn't be fixed despite factory resetting the watch and phone, several times. I changed phones and the problem went away.