Has anyone else experienced their Gear S3 no longer displaying the battery level on their phone? I know it's an issue with the watch connecting to the phone but can't seem to figure out what is causing it. It seems like the only thing that fixes it is a factory reset of my watch, which is painful to say the least. I know it's not the phone itself as the quick connect panel shows the battery level fine for my Level U Pro Bluetooth headset. It shows the level and percentage fine in the Gear app as well.

Watch: Gear S3 Frontier Non-LTE
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy S7 (Sprint)
    04-19-2017 12:26 PM
    I'm on a unlocked S7 with Cricket and the Gear S3 none lte, only had the watch a few days but no issues to speak off fingers crossed sorry
    04-19-2017 12:29 PM
    It did it, yet again, this morning, I will have to reset tonight.
    05-04-2017 09:54 AM
    I haven't reset it yet, but last night the Samsung Connect app updated to a new version. It didn't fix my issue though, but they changed so now my Bluetooth devices don't show the battery in the notification and you have to click to see battery. What's even odder is I charged my watch last night and spent most of my day at my desk and when I wasn't at my desk, my phone was on my belt. My watch didn't even last 24 hours on the battery today. Most of the usage was watchface, and it says use a dark face. I am using the black face with the 4 areas for extra data around the time in the center (sorry watch is dead so I can't see the name) so how does that use that much battery?
    05-05-2017 05:15 PM