S Voice with Messages not working?

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Reread this thread for solutions also S VOICE just updated a couple of days ago check your gear app to update

mcaspe1

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. Samsung needs to rectify this. to me it's a major hindrance. When it worked I used it all the time. This isn't a cheap watch and for such an important feature which was a huge selling point for it, this is very disappointing. LETS GO SAMSUNG!!! FIX THIS!!

Outlaw84

Jun 22, 2017
Visit site
Still nothing. Im so pissed. Mine DID work fine. Then the other day it just stopped. My s voice works just fine so my mic is fine. I've scoured the web for answers. Nothing. I called tech support and supposedly they are "unaware" of the problem but for they are sending me a box with return label for warranty repair. I just bought this watch and now I have to send it off for weeks im sure. I turned the language to English UK but it works sometimes not all the time and is kind of laggy at that. Actually it doesn't understand certain us English dialects. I spoke or tried to speak with a UK accent and it was spot on, but how stupid is that. No offence but god damn I shouldn't have to rig the damn thing to work when my wife's apple watch can auto correct your speech and write a damn paragraph. Anyway.... Whats up people any luck?

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't return it for warranty, too many people are having the same issue, including me. This should be fixed with an update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34