Endomondo won't connect to my S3

lv2bsilly

May 23, 2011
Visit site
All I keep getting is "no bluetooth connection" or the "to complete pairing tap 'accept", but nothing pops up on my phone.

This is driving me bonkers! Endomondo was the reason I decided to get the Gear S3. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, hard reset my watch too :(

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Well I downloaded Endomondo on my phone 1st then in the gear app for the watch I just got the prompt to accept and I did, surprisingly got a email saying free year of premium service for a Gear 3 promo cool 😎 not sure what's hanging up for you?
0cc637740445878476ae46ef5c7c86ab.jpg

Last edited:

michail71

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
All I keep getting is "no bluetooth connection" or the "to complete pairing tap 'accept", but nothing pops up on my phone.

This is driving me bonkers! Endomondo was the reason I decided to get the Gear S3. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, hard reset my watch too :(

I tried a couple days ago as your other post made me curious about Endomondo and had the same issue. It tells me to tap accept on the phone but nothing pops up.

I contacted endomondo support but haven't heard back yet. I would do the same as more reports should get them moving.

I suspect MapMyRun is the exact same application on the watch but it will run and sync up with the other apps. If you look at the two apps on the Samsung Gear Store they have the same screen shots down to the same map route. From your phone you may be able to get MMR to sync with Endomondo on the phone. Although I don't see a direct path other than possible through S Health.

Both are an Under Armour apps and I have found them to be responsive on these issues.

lv2bsilly

May 23, 2011
Visit site

lv2bsilly

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I tried a couple days ago as your other post made me curious about Endomondo and had the same issue. It tells me to tap accept on the phone but nothing pops up.

I contacted endomondo support but haven't heard back yet. I would do the same as more reports should get them moving.

I suspect MapMyRun is the exact same application on the watch but it will run and sync up with the other apps. If you look at the two apps on the Samsung Gear Store they have the same screen shots down to the same map route. From your phone you may be able to get MMR to sync with Endomondo on the phone. Although I don't see a direct path other than possible through S Health.

Both are an Under Armour apps and I have found them to be responsive on these issues.

Those didn't work for me .. I am thinking it's an app issue. Some other users in the review for Endomondo are reporting the same thing.

I hope we can figure this out soon!!

lv2bsilly

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Found the fix!!

I deleted the app from my phone, rebooted the phone, then launched the app via my S3 and it took me to my phone to download the app. When I tried connecting again through my S3, it worked!!

WOOT WOOT :) @Ca_lvn, Thank you for giving me this idea :)

michail71

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Thanks! you are persistent, lol. The premium service is good for MyFitnessPal as well. If both come with premium it about pays for the watch.

Last edited:

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Well glad that worked out 😊 sounds like a slight app bug, thanks for posting now I have a cool new workout app with premium bonus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech