Question re screen protector

thehoz

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I bought an S3 classic on eBay. It's in flawless condition and I love it. I had the Huawei watch for almost 2 years and it got screen burn in and I needed a change. I am happy with this one. Anyway, I ordered glass screen protectors. But, I feel with my fingernail what may be a screen protector on it. Do any of yours have a little edge around the screen that can catch your fingernail, like a screen protector would? Or, is this just how the screen sits? Thanks

lv2bsilly

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I bought an S3 classic on eBay. It's in flawless condition and I love it. I had the Huawei watch for almost 2 years and it got screen burn in and I needed a change. I am happy with this one. Anyway, I ordered glass screen protectors. But, I feel with my fingernail what may be a screen protector on it. Do any of yours have a little edge around the screen that can catch your fingernail, like a screen protector would? Or, is this just how the screen sits? Thanks

I think its possible u have a protector on it. I have a glass one on mine and it is like you describe. I don't remember if mine was like that before I put the protector on, but with a protector it is defintitely like you described.

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
mine has an edge and it cane straight out of the Samsung box unless it's a large edge it's just the screen on the watch not a protector

thehoz

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
mine has an edge and it cane straight out of the Samsung box unless it's a large edge it's just the screen on the watch not a protector

Thanks, I put one on because I came to the same conclusion. The protector is a bit smaller than the screen and a bit rounded.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech