S health being intrusive

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I been looking at all the settings in the watch, how do I turn the S health crap off. I don't need the reminders or the way to go messages of cycling while I'm driving my work truck, very annoying getting them 8 plus hours straight. I would think I would get a friggin awesome message for bicycling at 70 MPH.

Whiskey619

May 14, 2017
Visit site
After a few days of not reaching my step goal, Mine popped up with a prompt skiing me if I wanted to lower my goal. Smart *** watch.

afblangley

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Those notifications are called heath nudges. They can be turned off by launching the S Health app on the watch, then turning the bezel clockwise (~8 clicks) until you get to the settings for the app. Just disable whatever you don't you don't want to see.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Those notifications are called heath nudges. They can be turned off by launching the S Health app on the watch, then turning the bezel clockwise (~8 clicks) until you get to the settings for the app. Just disable whatever you don't you don't want to see.
Thank you, I just went into settings and turned everything off. My battery life was horrible yesterday, barely made it 12 hours and I don't use by watch for a lot of replying and so, just usually glance at message when I get one, usually use phone for replying. My S2 could get couple days out of it. I had the S health features turned off on that one so hopefully that is the culprit.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I use s health daily but have notifications turned off very very annoying, Samsung pay daily and just glancing at notifications for email or text and I average two and a half days on a charge, also answering calls Bluetooth calls have excellent quality on the watch

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon