Has anyone else had multiple total failures of their S3 Frontier???

A

AC Question

I am completely frustrated with AT&T and Samsung. I purchased a new S3 Frontier several months ago. It worked fine for a couple of weeks, and then started shutting itself off for no reason. I took it to the AT&T store where I bought it (along with a new Galaxy S8 at the same time), and was told that, because it was just past 2 weeks from the purchase date, I would have to deal with Samsung via their warranty department. I did that, and they sent the watch back a couple of weeks later with the SAME problem. Numerous phone calls to Samsung later, and another trip back to the AT&T store, and I have sent this piece of garbage back to Samsung THREE TIMES, and each time it comes back with the same or similar problem. It currently won't hold a charge for more than 10-12 hours, even though I am barely using it throughout the day.

I have asked Samsung repeatedly to send me a NEW one, and figure out what is wrong with my current watch on their own time. I originally bought a new device, and it has never been right since the beginning, and I deserve to have a new, fully functioning device. The fact that I have wasted so much time and effort chasing around with this stupid thing is a testament of exactly how NOT to treat a good customer (this goes for Samsung and AT&T both). I own numerous Samsung devices (phones, TVs, audio/video devices, etc.), and have numerous devices on my AT&T accounts.

Has anyone else received this level of disrespect and lack of support for a clearly very defective product? If this is how these companies treat their top customers, then I cannot imagine they will be in business for long.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Been there, done that with Samsung and an frontier purchased in March. Nothing but runaround, lies and not fixing the watch. Same here with having a number of Samsung products. But, after this experience I think I'm done. I'm not saying that i won't be buying Samsung again but they won't be at the top of my list anymore and may avoid them if possible.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX