Got mine (LTE through TMob) a couple of days ago and started with problems. I have a separate watch line with an S7 Edge. Essentially it took text on the watch line but would not call out or receive. (Will on BT) Had the tech guys play with it (they thought it was a line issue) and they put a ticket in, which doesn't fix it. I thought I could bypass the problem with the line using DIGITS but nope. Turns out (according to the DIGITS guru) its a sim card problem so they are exchanging the watch. Not an impressive first start but I'm hopeful it'll get better. Hopefully...
    09-23-2017 08:27 AM
    hopefully you will get back a working watch. I absolutely love mine. Wear it always.
    09-23-2017 05:44 PM
    I have the same issue, but it seems it only happens at my house. Every time I go to the store it seems to work. I spent an hour on the phone with support and they had to open up a ticket as well. It worked for me the other day when I was in the store and my phone was in the car. I'll have to test it at my house tonight when I get home.
    09-23-2017 07:02 PM
    Not an impressive first start but I'm hopeful it'll get better. Hopefully...
    It's a piece of electronics, subject to having a lemon in the batch, just like everything else mass-produced. If it turns out to be a defective watch, get a new one. This is a great watch. I don't see upgrading or changing away from mine anytime soon.
    09-24-2017 01:48 AM
    I know but its still disappointing. Let me whine!
    castone001 likes this.
    09-24-2017 03:29 PM
    I agree you just got a lemon and can whine all you want. However, I am sure you will love the replacement.

Did you get it yet? Shouldn't they have just swapped it out in store?
    09-25-2017 08:52 AM
    Bought it from TMob on line and got the replacement today. Low and behold it still doesnt work but now they say its a line issue. NOT a watch issue. Jesus people! Get your **** together!! So now I have to wait several days while they try to fix that. So far 3 days and the best and brightest at T-Mobile can't get it to work. This better sing and dance when they're done.

Can you tell me if the Contacts and Calendar sync between watch and phone with Digits?
    09-25-2017 07:12 PM
    As a Google Voice user, I've never experienced a problem like you describe, but it sounds like an issue associated with Digits implementation, not a defect of the watch itself.

Contacts and calendar syncing are between the phone and watch, Digits should have no impact on it. Even BT only watches sync.
    09-25-2017 07:25 PM
    Nawww. It was doing this before I got Digits. I think - somehow - the line got configured for SMS but not voice (I get SMS). They are going to have to give me another line eventually. Positive side is I get 2 days plus on a charge! Still way too complicated a process.
    09-25-2017 07:44 PM
    Nawww. It was doing this before I got Digits. I think - somehow - the line got configured for SMS but not voice (I get SMS). They are going to have to give me another line eventually. Positive side is I get 2 days plus on a charge! Still way too complicated a process.
    It's easy to determine whether you have a phone line or a data only line. Do a factory reset and setup the watch without a phone. The watch is capable of able making and receiving calls and texts using it's own number, completely independent of a phone. If it cannot do this, then it's a line problem. If it can, then it's a configuration problem.
    lv2bsilly likes this.
    09-26-2017 11:45 AM
    It can send and receive text but not a call. TMob folks know its a line issue and are working on it. In the mean time, if I want any functionality, I'm on BT. NOT happy.
    09-27-2017 09:08 AM
    I tried my watch at home last night and it worked for the first time. Not sure if tmo did something on their end or if it was just luck.
    09-27-2017 09:23 AM
    GREAT!! Hopefully they'll 'heal' mine soon. You know, if you cant support the function don't tout it.
    09-28-2017 08:31 AM
    Mine worked Thursday for the first time!! Then it stopped. JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE!! WHY DO YOU SELL IT IF IT DOES NOT WORK?? ISN'T THAT BAIT AND SWITCH??
    10-06-2017 06:39 PM
    I just purchased my watch yesterday from the T-Mobile store. I had some issues in the beginning with the line under the watch. I can receive text, but can't make any calls.

I went onto mytmobile, and managed digits under my number, link it with the number that ties in with the watch, and it works since. I can make calls, receive text & send text, as well as notification via data.

Maybe trying to go to a t-mobile store and see if they can help u out. Might sound like the sim on the line of the watch need to be activated or your watch is defective.
    10-06-2017 08:37 PM
    Did all that and still doesn't work. And this is my second watch. It worked for a short period (like an hour) but then stopped so I'm at a loss. But it DID work so I'm hopeful if running out of patience.
    10-07-2017 09:19 PM
    But it DID work so I'm hopeful if running out of patience.
    This is a problem with T-Mobile, not the watch. If all else fails, you could get the Verizon model. The watch and phone do not have to be on the same network.
    10-08-2017 11:39 AM
    TM agrees and is working on it. And I've been with them since they were VoiceStream so I don't want to change just for a watch. If I was still working I would but I'm retired so its not so critical. But I want them to get it working like they advertise. And I want the watch and phone on the same number. I'll see what they come up with next week.

Of course I have relocated to another state and a new cell company isn't an unreasonable idea...
    10-08-2017 08:42 PM