Bought an S3 thru TMobile specifically to get a stand alone cell. That was on 25 Sept. Since I've gone through multiple people who said they can help, several work tickets, and 2 watches and I still can't make or receive a call in stand alone mode. I CAN get and send text! Clearly, since its my 2d watch, the problem is on their end and they agree. They just can't get the watch to work, either alone or as part of Digits.

Anyone having this problem? Love to share notes. This is alot of money to pay for a watch that STILL needs a phone to work.
    10-04-2017 12:42 PM
    When I switched to TMO at the end of Feb. I also bought an S3 lte from them. It was a nightmare, constant calls to support and no one could get the watch working correctly. Finally after two weeks and the last day to return everything we bought and leave TMO I called one last time and explained everything I had been through (they could also see all the notes) and told the support person that this was it, it was either working when the call ended or everything was going in the bag and being returned since this was the last day. Long story short, she found that the watch and it's number had been added to their Network and to my account but the internal sim had never been activated. She activated it and since that day all has been fine.

Don't know if this related to your issues but it's one more thing you can check out.
    10-04-2017 06:18 PM
    I was having similar issues and spent time on the phone as well. They opened up a ticket and I never really heard what they found, but it works better now. I say better because I don't believe it's perfect, but it works most of the time.

I don't have my watch on all day because I'm a mechanic and it wouldn't survive a day at work. I'll be on vacation next week so it will be the real test. I'll update on my results.
    10-04-2017 08:21 PM
    Good words. Hopefully they will get this fixed. I like the watch and the concept of how it works. But if it doesn't work as advertised then its not worth it.
    10-04-2017 09:00 PM
    Got it to work for awhile so it CAN be done. Then it stopped...
    10-05-2017 03:57 PM