Notification access turns off itself

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello. I've bought Samsung Gear S3 recently and connected it to my Samsung A5(2017). The problem is notification access for Samsung Gear app turns off every time gear s3 disconnects from the phone because of distance. Moreover, notification access turns off for all the apps in 15-20 seconds after each phone reboot, so the problem is in my phone. I don't want to hard reset it, so I'm looking for another solution.Changing battery and memory optimisation settings didn't help. Any ideas?

fedemehring

Dec 11, 2017
Visit site
Hello. I've bought Samsung Gear S3 recently and connected it to my Samsung A5(2017). The problem is notification access for Samsung Gear app turns off every time gear s3 disconnects from the phone because of distance. Moreover, notification access turns off for all the apps in 15-20 seconds after each phone reboot, so the problem is in my phone. I don't want to hard reset it, so I'm looking for another solution.Changing battery and memory optimisation settings didn't help. Any ideas?

I have the same issue with the A7 2017 and a Gear S2. I didn't found any information to solve it.
Same problem reported here:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-a5/835259-notification-access-keeps-switching-off-my-samsung-a5-2017-a.html

Huszky42

Dec 30, 2017
Visit site
I have had the same problem since around a november android update with my mi bandage. I have tried everything but nothing wokred. Finally today my Galaxy A5 recieved an android update and it seems to have solved the turn off problem. Check if you can update it think samsung finally found the solution for it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user