I found this website on the specs on both the Classic and the Frontier, and it says:

Voice calls: Yes for the Frontier, no for the Classic? I can still answer voice calls on the Classic if I have my phone paired with it - right??

My second question. Do you know of a European website that will have a discount on the Classic version for black friday? I live in Denmark and don't want to pay customs for a shipment outside of EU. Or if no discount revealed yet, maybe your best guesses for which EU webstores could have a discount next week, so I can keep an eye out for it.

Thanks for your time!
    11-18-2017 10:49 PM
    Either version will make and receive calls as long as connected to your compatible phone via Bluetooth. In the US, AT&T (not sure about Verizon or T-Mobile) also has both models with LTE. This enables you to place and receive calls without a bluetooth connection to your phone. In fact, the LTE model has it's own phone number, separate from the one on you phone (adds $10 monthly to my bill). My spouse needs the LTE model because he has mobility issues and isn't always near his phone, sometimes he goes out and forgets/leaves his phone.

In the US models are:

Classic: r770... bluetooth only or r775... bluetooth & LTE
    Frontier: r760... bluetooth only or r765 bluetooth & LTE

A potential issue with the LTE models, they use esims (embedded electronic sim cards, not removable) I had purchased a couple of the watches from ebay that had been previously activated by someone else. The local AT&T store told me that the LTE could not be activated on my account because the sim had already been used. I could have kept them and used them bluetooth only with any carrier. In other forums I've seen that the esims were successfully reset but it seemed to be a big problem and you had to find the right tech support person, etc.
    Kemal Kinali likes this.
    11-19-2017 07:56 AM