Firmware Update Gear S3

convergent

Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
Has anyone gotten the update on an LTE Gear S3? I'm on AT&T and haven't seen it... looks like T-Mobile folks are in the same boat. Wondering if they've only pushed it out to Bluetooth Gear S3s so far?

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Finally have the ability to see an entire text message thread even if you don't have default samsung messaging. Using Textra and I am able to see the whole thing.

You may be able to see the message but the messages app on the watch still doesn't work (won't sync with phone sms messages) if you don't have it set as the default SMS app on the phone.

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
PowerPoint control app. With the new update...

Ok, that's what I thought. I just searched the Gear store and found 2 different apps. PPT Remote Controller with 3/5 stars and pH with 1/5 stars.

The pH app looked very difficult to set up. The other one looked much easier. If you're looking for an official Samsung app, I can't offer anything there.

fitspiros

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Ok, that's what I thought. I just searched the Gear store and found 2 different apps. PPT Remote Controller with 3/5 stars and pH with 1/5 stars.

The pH app looked very difficult to set up. The other one looked much easier. If you're looking for an official Samsung app, I can't offer anything there.
I know that's my problem:(

ChrisN718

Jul 24, 2017
Visit site
After a few days of use and a couple of restarts my battery continues to be worse than before the update but luckily its not as bad as what some people are experiencing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech