Always on Display not working after update

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Never had an issue before the 3.0 update, but now the screen turns off after a few seconds when set to be always on.

I did a factory reset and even set it for the screen timeout to be five minutes, but it still shuts off after a few seconds of non-use.

Anyone have a similar issue?

kwackytim

Nov 29, 2017
Visit site
I'm having the same issue after the latest update, i'm using watchmaker for custom watchfaces. When i'm using the standard watchfaces of the gear i've got no issues and the screen stays on, so i guess i need to wait for an update of the watchmakr app

Last edited:

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
It may be that the particular watch face you're using isn't compatible to 3.0. Have you tried a stock watch face?

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It may be that the particular watch face you're using isn't compatible to 3.0. Have you tried a stock watch face?

Ah, the stock faces are fine, it's Watchmaker that is having the issue. I actually did try a stock face but didn't put 2 and 2 together.

Hopefully it's just an update needed for Watchmaker and not all the custom watch faces individually. I'll just switch to a stock face for now and wait and see.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000