Hey Folks:

Our company recently turned on InTune, a mobile device management system that separates corporate apps into their own segment much like Samsung's Secure Folder will do.

This means that every time I get a notification from a work app on my S3, it just says "Knox secured" with no detail. I don't know if it's an email, a calendar reminder, etc, making it rather useless.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Tamir
    03-19-2018 09:31 AM
    Hey Folks:

Our company recently turned on InTune, a mobile device management system that separates corporate apps into their own segment much like Samsung's Secure Folder will do.

This means that every time I get a notification from a work app on my S3, it just says "Knox secured" with no detail. I don't know if it's an email, a calendar reminder, etc, making it rather useless.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Tamir
    No but luckily my phone is my own personal phone, so I don't have to deal with that with my Gear S3 Frontier. I'm sure you'll get other responses though. We do have company phones but they switched to only Iphones so I no longer have one.
    pizza_pablo likes this.
    03-19-2018 09:45 AM
    No but luckily my phone is my own personal phone, so I don't have to deal with that with my Gear S3 Frontier. I'm sure you'll get other responses though. We do have company phones but they switched to only Iphones so I no longer have one.
    Thanks. InTune supports personal devices or corporate devices. So in our case, we have personal devices. The company can't remote wipe the whole phone, only corporate apps. But the above problem exists.
    03-19-2018 10:01 AM
    Hi Folks:

I've solved this issue with Samsung phones, but still can't get notifications from work apps to show up with non-Samsung phones.

FWIW, to solve this with Samsung phones running Android P, go to Settings/Work Profile/Notifications and Data/ and enable work app notifications on lock screen.

Anyone know how to solve this with non Samsung phones?

Thanks
    Tamir
    07-26-2019 10:46 AM