Hello. My phone is the Note8 and have the GearS3. Every time I connect it to my phone after choosing the right Gear in the app it would just load for a couple of minutes and tell me that it could not connect because of network. I have this problem since I bought the watch and I would try everyday hoping for miracle to happen. So please if someone could help it would be nice.
    04-11-2018 01:20 PM
    Hello. My phone is the Note8 and have the GearS3. Every time I connect it to my phone after choosing the right Gear in the app it would just load for a couple of minutes and tell me that it could not connect because of network. I have this problem since I bought the watch and I would try everyday hoping for miracle to happen. So please if someone could help it would be nice.
    Have you tried factory reset on the watch? Then reconnect. Sounds like it could be carrier related regarding the network issue also though.
    04-11-2018 01:23 PM
    I did because when first connecting it says to reset the Gear but it can't be a network problem because I tried several time with my phone data and also 4 different Wifi but still won't work. Reinstalled the app reconnected it but still the same problem. And thank you for answer.
    04-11-2018 01:37 PM
    I did because when first connecting it says to reset the Gear but it can't be a network problem because I tried several time with my phone data and also 4 different Wifi but still won't work. Reinstalled the app reconnected it but still the same problem. And thank you for answer
    04-11-2018 01:39 PM
    I did because when first connecting it says to reset the Gear but it can't be a network problem because I tried several time with my phone data and also 4 different Wifi but still won't work. Reinstalled the app reconnected it but still the same problem. And thank you for answer.
    04-12-2018 11:06 AM
    Have you tried factory reset on the watch? Then reconnect. Sounds like it could be carrier related regarding the network issue also though.
    I did because when first connecting it says to reset the Gear but it can't be a network problem because I tried several time with my phone data and also 4 different Wifi but still won't work. Reinstalled the app reconnected it but still the same problem. And thank you for answer
    04-12-2018 11:06 AM
    I'm confused. I have a Note8 as well. What are you doing to connect it? Isn't it always connected? Once you set it up once, aren't you good to go?
    Sorry. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your issue.
    04-13-2018 09:09 PM