Hi, I’m looking to change from my LG watch urban and I’m looking to get a S3 but I just want to know, does both models feature a mic and speaker so I can make call from my wrist, I understand that I still need my phone around as you can’t get the LTE model in the U.K.
    Thanks
    Alan
    04-27-2018 01:54 PM
    Hi, I’m looking to change from my LG watch urban and I’m looking to get a S3 but I just want to know, does both models feature a mic and speaker so I can make call from my wrist, I understand that I still need my phone around as you can’t get the LTE model in the U.K.
    Thanks
    Alan
    Not sure about the Classic but the Frontier does.
    04-27-2018 01:59 PM
    Thanks
    Alan
    Yeah both have a mic and a speaker. They're only visually different in style.

If you still wanted to stay with AndroidWear/WearOS another good alternative is the Huawei Watch 2 Sport. It's similar in style to the Frontier and comes in Bluetooth or 4G versions with a slim card slot. And it's cheaper

I'm still debating whether to get the Frontier or the Huawei Watch 2 myself and struggling to pick one.
    04-27-2018 02:09 PM
    Not sure about the Classic but the Frontier does.
    Thanks
    04-27-2018 02:40 PM
    Yeah both have a mic and a speaker. They're only visually different in style.

If you still wanted to stay with AndroidWear/WearOS another good alternative is the Huawei Watch 2 Sport. It's similar in style to the Frontier and comes in Bluetooth or 4G versions with a slim card slot. And it's cheaper

I'm still debating whether to get the Frontier or the Huawei Watch 2 myself and struggling to pick one.
    Thanks, I’ve just had a look at the Huawei, atm the S3 is reduced so I can get it for £275. I think I will go with the classic.
    dov1978 likes this.
    04-27-2018 02:42 PM
    After going to the shop and seeing both in person I purchased the frontier.
    11B1P likes this.
    04-30-2018 12:56 PM