Hey there,

I may be moving away from my Huawei Watch 1 and toward a Samsung Gear S3 (its the only other high quality smartwatch that has speakerphone features). The only thing that I dislike about the Gear S3 is its choice of watch faces. The Huawei watch has a full color always on display and a realistic watch face selection. This is my current Huawei Watch face:

Samung Gear S3 - Any Realistic Watch Faces With a Full Color Always On Display?-unnamed.jpg

From what I can see, the Gear S3 watch face selection mostly consists of the two opposite style extremes from what I am looking for: complex and techy or simple and bland. Are there realistic full color always on watch faces for the Gear S3 comparable to my current Huawei watch face? If so, can you give me some examples? Thanks.
    05-04-2018 10:55 PM
    Hey there,

I may be moving away from my Huawei Watch 1 and toward a Samsung Gear S3 (its the only other high quality smartwatch that has speakerphone features). The only thing that I dislike about the Gear S3 is its choice of watch faces. The Huawei watch has a full color always on display and a realistic watch face selection. This is my current Huawei Watch face:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	283732

From what I can see, the Gear S3 watch face selection mostly consists of the two opposite style extremes from what I am looking for: complex and techy or simple and bland. Are there realistic full color always on watch faces for the Gear S3 comparable to my current Huawei watch face? If so, can you give me some examples? Thanks.
    I used to play with and install so many watch faces but a while back I decided to reset the watch and go almost stock. It seems to be snappier that way.

To be honest I like one of the faces that came with the watch. It is always on and has color in always on mode but it is "dumbed down" to save battery. I attached a screen shot of full mode and then a photo of AOD mode because I couldn't figure out how to take a screenshot of always on.Samung Gear S3 - Any Realistic Watch Faces With a Full Color Always On Display?-screenshot_20180504-221049_gallery.jpgSamung Gear S3 - Any Realistic Watch Faces With a Full Color Always On Display?-20180504_221124.jpg
    05-04-2018 11:11 PM
    @GreaseMonkey255, where all have you looked at watch faces? Have you seen the Facer app?
    05-06-2018 09:55 PM
    If you have Watchmaker or Facer you can go to facerepo.com and access 100s of free watch faces.
    05-08-2018 06:40 AM
    If you get the watchmaker app and go to this site https://plus.google.com/communities/...03578105386202
    Then you'll see new faces every day. There are a lot of replica faces and plenty that look great in AOD mode too
    05-09-2018 08:34 AM
    You can search for Rocco on the Gear store, they have tons of realistic faces with nice AOD modes RA-07 seems to be pretty popular, it's kind of like a Ferrari face. Also they have a 12 in 1 Rolex face, called diamond celebration I think
    05-14-2018 07:19 AM
    Hello,
    How can I get the "Round Wachtface" on my Huawei watch?
    I realy like it a lot!
    12-24-2018 04:39 AM