hHi all needs some advise whats happening with my watch ?Samsung Gear S3 Smart sos ?

borderman239

Oct 2, 2018
Visit site
i bought the watch and took delivery today .i set it all up ok that was the easy part i have a question regarding the sos in the watch it uses glympse when its sends a link to my partners phone at first it did it was way out on the location .but at times the watch sends google maps links as well so you can view the location as well this is more accurate i prefer the google maps tracking how can i make it this the default sos link instead of glympse also any good apps that are worth downloading as i am sort of new to these watches i use fit bits which at the moment apart from taking calls which is great on the watch i am yet to be impressed by the sports features other to this i think everything is working but i will have to test it a few days before i decide to keep it or not i must say the watch looks great hated the new samsung galaxy watch i had to faulty ones on release date on the 7 september so in the end i bought this and up to now all is ok i think .

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central and congrats on your S3.

First, please use periods at the very least. And if you want to capitalize the first word of the next sentence, that'd be a bonus. :)

Next, do you have a Glympse app on your watch? I have the SOS feature set on mine, but I've never tested it. I don't have any texting apps installed on mine, I just use the installed app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos