I find my watches battery percentage by dragging down from the bezel at the top.

Since an update in the last 2 days, I now have to use a stylus, otherwise I just get to the stopwatch. I don't always carry a stylus with me...

I'm probably doing something wrong. What's the right way to open the white on black display with the battery % and 8 settings?
    02-20-2019 01:57 PM
    Sounds like your action is being interpreted as a click and not a swipe down.

If you hold down on the screen for a few seconds, it will show you the name of the watchface that you are using. Or you can take a screenshot and post it here.
    02-21-2019 10:08 AM
    Sounds like your finger is larger than the screen likes. If you can get it to work with a stylus, have you tried using your pinky? That is how the rich folk do it lol
    02-21-2019 06:20 PM
    Yes, I was getting clicks, not swipes. I seemed not to be starting high enough on the bezel, so the first thing that the watch noticed was a click just inside the watch face. With a bit of practice, I can now get to the B/W settings view about 80% of the time.
    Incidentally, does this view have an official name? And is it a "view" or a "page" or what?
    02-25-2019 03:08 AM
    My finger has a radius of about 1.7cm (as far as the watch is concerned). Using my pinky yields a much more reliable approach. My stylus is about 6mm radius.

Incidentally, I kept losing my stylus, so I attached a small, brightly coloured, silky tassel to it. I've not lost it since then (but I've dropped it many times). I must have bought 20 stilii until I thought of this trick.
    02-25-2019 03:15 AM