Gear S3 Frontier Spooked

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
For the last few weeks my Gear lights up every evening at 10pm momentarily and then goes back to sleep. At that time it's on the stand. Auto back-up and auto software check are all I thought of but as far as I can see, they're off.
Any ideas why my watch is spooked?

Scott Currence

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Mine has been lighting up, dark, lighting up, dark and so on with a vibrate every time. I have to lift it off the charger then back on and it quits. Annoying at night when it keeps lighting up.

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
For the last few weeks my Gear lights up every evening at 10pm momentarily and then goes back to sleep. At that time it's on the stand. Auto back-up and auto software check are all I thought of but as far as I can see, they're off.
Any ideas why my watch is spooked?

I have noticed this as well, but it seems to do it when charging is complete. I could be wrong, I have only seen it twice as most of the time I am not looking in that direction and the TV is on so the light from that is probably blocking out the light.

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Yes it's always done so when charging is complete but this is when it's just sitting on the table & not charging. Will test this evening by turning off bluetooth before 10 that should tell me if it's a stand alone thing on watch or something to do with phone connection.

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Problem solved....it was do no disturb mode. I have it set on my phone but that had for some reason transposed onto watch as well....so turned it off on my watch & that didn't affect phone setting.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish