Samsung Gear S3, what apps should i have downloaded on the watch?

amazonprime

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
Have had the gear S3 for some time now and would really like to improve the quality of the watch as far as how i use it, what apps should be downloaded for the watch to make my life easier or more fun?

Yohnny59

Jan 5, 2020
Visit site
I think you need to install only the programs that will really help you in life .... I do not mean various games, but the type of Morse code, flashlight, navigation, should make the most of my watch, so at least with my watch

DennisOS2

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Depends on you use or would like to use the watch. Remember, if you have a smartphone with you you're better off in any instance using the larger screen of the phone to do most common tasks. I use the watch for paying for just about everything ..... more convenient. I look up the weather. I preview emails and text messages. I use timers to cook. If I was exercising I could track progress of workouts. I do count steps and stairs on it. I think these are all pretty standard.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
It depends on your usage. personally I only use my watch for notifications, weather, email, and samsung pay. imo, the screen is really too small for much else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22