In the latest update (or possible even the one before), the Reminders app has become a bit annoying. I have certain reminders that I keep on re-using (like "Leave now", "Meeting", and so on), and when a reminder buzzes me it only gives me two options: Complete and Snooze. If I don't choose one, the reminder seems to come back at weird times, even the next day. I'm not sure, but I keep on getting irrelevant reminders in any case.
    On the other hand, if I complete it, it gets crossed out, which I also don't want. I just want it to "go away" until I reset the time for it again.

Can't we do this anymore? Are reminders only now designed to be used only once?

Another minor quibble is that the voice-recording feature is active by default for a new reminder. I used to have it set for handwriting...now I have to click "write" for this to happen. Any way to set the default reminder input method?
    06-25-2019 11:03 AM
    I moved this to the Gear S3 forum.
    06-25-2019 02:36 PM
    In the latest update (or possible even the one before), the Reminders app has become a bit annoying. I have certain reminders that I keep on re-using (like "Leave now", "Meeting", and so on), and when a reminder buzzes me it only gives me two options: Complete and Snooze. If I don't choose one, the reminder seems to come back at weird times, even the next day. I'm not sure, but I keep on getting irrelevant reminders in any case.
    On the other hand, if I complete it, it gets crossed out, which I also don't want. I just want it to "go away" until I reset the time for it again.

Can't we do this anymore? Are reminders only now designed to be used only once?

Another minor quibble is that the voice-recording feature is active by default for a new reminder. I used to have it set for handwriting...now I have to click "write" for this to happen. Any way to set the default reminder input method?
    I have one reminder set and I reuse it. When mine goes off I just ignore it. Later I rotate my bezel to the left to find the reminder notification. I touch it to open it, change the date to the next day I need it.
    06-26-2019 11:05 PM