I just got this watch but can't get ANY notifications on it. I feel like it has to be something simple. I've reset several times etc. Watch is connected but no email, app, text etc comes through. I also noticed the watch shows up as a headphone in my Bluetooth settings (odd). I'm desperate for help. Been searching all night with no luck.
    06-25-2019 11:10 PM
    I just got this watch but can't get ANY notifications on it. I feel like it has to be something simple. I've reset several times etc. Watch is connected but no email, app, text etc comes through. I also noticed the watch shows up as a headphone in my Bluetooth settings (odd). I'm desperate for help. Been searching all night with no luck.
    Did you download the gear app to your phone and then turn on the notifications for each app on the gear app ?
    06-26-2019 01:44 AM
    Did you download the gear app to your phone and then turn on the notifications for each app on the gear app ?
    Yep all 3 Samsung apps that it needed. Turned on notifications for all of my phone apps.
    sweetypie31 likes this.
    06-26-2019 04:43 AM
    Update! After waking up this morning, all notifications seem to be working. Very weird.
    sweetypie31 likes this.
    06-26-2019 05:50 AM