Where can I find Samsung replacement bands?

davidg4781

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
My brother’s birthday is coming up and I was looking to get him a replacement band for his S3 Frontier. I can’t seem to find where I can buy a genuine Samsung band though. Am I missing something?

I may get him some from Amazon but I’d like a genuine one in case the Amazon ones don’t last.

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have several from Amazon. Actually, I don't even wear the band that came with my S3. You have nothing to worry about with the bands from Amazon. His watch will likely wear out before the bands.

davidg4781

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
Alright. So I ordered 4 from Amazon. Quality was alright but not the level of the original Samsung.

Am I wrong to have such high expectations from Samsung that I should be able to just hop online, order one, and have it in my hands within a few days. I can't find one anywhere. This tells me Samsung did not feel it would be prudent to make replacement bands (but they sell some silly bedside charger) or they are in such high demand they have all been bought up.

Anyway, am I missing something? I've checked eBay. Amazon. BestBuy. Obviously Samsung.

I could understand if this watch was way old but it's was brought to market 3 years ago and Samsung still sells it on their site.

So no luck? I'm over a month late now on his birthday present. I should've just got him a Lego set.

And I have some experience with an Amazon band for my smart watch. The top rated band had cheap metal parts that broke when I was actually doing work, at work. My OEM band has held strong for 3 years yet.

Edit: Is there anywhere else I should post? There doesn't seem to be much viewing on this subform.

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Samsung chat provided the following:

Please see this link below for mobile accessories www.samsung.com/us/mobile/wearables/wearables-accessories/ We also have Samsung Service Center so that a Technician can check and replace your watch. If you are unable to find the Samsung service center in your location, please check other accredited store: Best Buy store: www.bestbuy.com/site/store-locator/96701Opens a New Window. uBreakfix store: www.ubreakifix.com/locationsOpens a New Window. If you still can't find a store near to you, please check this link, and contact the hotline: www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/ They will look other Samsung partner store near to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34