I'm considering either and coming from a pebble. I know the s3 is on the later end of its life cycle, but has the same tech (without water proofing).

I have large hands, so size of the s3 isn't an issue for daily wear, but I do plan to wear it while sleeping. An issue for anyone?
    02-27-2018 04:42 AM
    I would recommend the Sport over the S3. The size is just right. Since it uses a standard 20mm band, it may be easier to find bands. Also, it is a lot cheaper than the S3, but doesn't skimp on features. I don't wear mine while sleeping. I don't like having something on my wrist when sleeping.
    Yogi217 likes this.
    03-13-2018 12:50 AM
    I would recommend the Sport over the S3. The size is just right. Since it uses a standard 20mm band, it may be easier to find bands. Also, it is a lot cheaper than the S3, but doesn't skimp on features. I don't wear mine while sleeping. I don't like having something on my wrist when sleeping.
    I love mine. I won it from Samsung Pay points. I wear it to sleep and it does not matter to me. I thought that it was going to be really big but it is not. Perfect size.
    Yogi217 likes this.
    03-13-2018 12:14 PM
    I'm considering either and coming from a pebble. I know the s3 is on the later end of its life cycle, but has the same tech (without water proofing).

I have large hands, so size of the s3 isn't an issue for daily wear, but I do plan to wear it while sleeping. An issue for anyone?
    S3 Pros:
    • Bigger screen
    • Speaker
    • NFC and MST for payments (as opposed to only NFC for Sport)

Sport Pros:
    • Better size for gym/workouts
    • Water resistance rated at 5ATM

Otherwise, everything else is similar between the two.
    jlost and Yogi217 like this.
    03-13-2018 01:06 PM
    I have both and totally agree with this. The Sport is great and just the right size.
    03-30-2018 06:06 PM