Tizen update to 3.0.0.2

kbagrows

Nov 5, 2017
Visit site
Earlier today I received an update on my Gear Sport. It updated Tizen from 3.0.0.1 to 3.0.0.2. Unfortunately, I can't remember the new features listed with the update. Regardless, update took about 15 minutes, and watch seems to be running just fine. Haven't noticed any changes yet, but will post back if I do.

If anyone else notices and significant changes, please post! Thanks!

kbagrows

Nov 5, 2017
Visit site
One update I've noticed so far - the calendar widget now let's me scroll through my appointments for the day without having to open the calendar app. I don't remember that before - a small, but useful improvement!

billsterjito

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I updated 2 days ago and have no issue with workout detection. I would maybe give it a reboot if you haven't done so already. Might fix the problem.

kcalmol

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Since the update, neither sunrise/sunset nor weather will display in the dashboard face. Instead, it reads "No Info." Tapping either does bring up the weather widget. Appears to be a known issue. Hoping for a fix soon.

kbagrows

Nov 5, 2017
Visit site
I also have no problems with workout detection after the update - detected running around with my daughter just fine this past Saturday.

kbagrows

Nov 5, 2017
Visit site
In addition to the changes to the calendar I posted above, I've also noticed that the workout screen has improved. Once you start a workout, it displays the same stuff (HR, duration, etc.) but the digits are larger and easier to read. Another small, but welcome change.

kbagrows

Nov 5, 2017
Visit site
In that case, I would open Samsung Health on the watch, and check the setting for auto-detect.

Samsung Health- Settings-Workout Detection-Activities to Detect-Healthy Pace

You'll want to make sure that is on to auto-detect walking. Maybe it was turned off for some reason with the update?!?

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Since the update, neither sunrise/sunset nor weather will display in the dashboard face. Instead, it reads "No Info." Tapping either does bring up the weather widget. Appears to be a known issue. Hoping for a fix soon.

I noticed this too.

edubb256

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Same thing on mine. It shows "No Info" in weather widget. I even tried factory reset, that did not fix the problem.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
No info for the weather here as well. Annoying since analog utility is the only stock watch face that's tolerable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair