Hi just bought a Gear Sport when it went on sale last week for $160...

Running a Note 8 with latest version of Wearables on phone and OS on phone.

When I goto Settings > Display in phone app the app crashes. I've rebooted the phone and watch and still crashes when trying to go to Display.

Is this a known issue with latest version? Anyone else?
    02-04-2019 04:54 AM
    Well that was intersting... I uninstalled the Wearables app from my Note and reinstalled it and the Display option in Settings is no longer there :/

I posted because I figured if I did this I'd have to reset my watch and go through pairing again which I did but was hoping to avoid that lol.
    02-04-2019 05:31 AM
    Are you using the Galaxy Wearable app or the Android Wearable app?

I have a Gear Sport paired with my Note 8, and the Galaxy Wearable app works fine.
    02-10-2019 01:56 PM
    Galaxy wearable app. I reset my watch this morning cause I didn't know how to remove prompt for personal pin (decided not to use Samsung Pay) and I see display settings back in the Galaxy wearable app... And still crashed the app when trying to go in it. So uninstalling /reinstalling Wearable app + resetting phone didn't help.

Are you using the Galaxy Wearable app or the Android Wearable app?

I have a Gear Sport paired with my Note 8, and the Galaxy Wearable app works fine.
    02-11-2019 10:37 PM
    Galaxy wearable app. I reset my watch this morning cause I didn't know how to remove prompt for personal pin (decided not to use Samsung Pay) and I see display settings back in the Galaxy wearable app... And still crashed the app when trying to go in it. So uninstalling /reinstalling Wearable app + resetting phone didn't help.
    Wait. You said "latest OS" on phone. Are you running a custom ROM, or the Android Pie beta?

Also, what other apps, or watch faces are on your watch?
    02-11-2019 10:45 PM
    Sorry for any confusion...

AT&T Note 8 with stock OS and all updates to January 1st, latest update on watch when I got it and latest version of Wearables app.

I've reinstalled the Wearables app and reset the watch and still crashes when you press display in settings in app. No issues with display settings on watch directly. Using activity racer watch face but just changed it to Pop and still crashed with different face.

Doesn't really effect anything so not that concerned and see what happens when Pie is released and I'll reset the while phone and reinstall apps and see what happens.

Wait. You said "latest OS" on phone. Are you running a custom ROM, or the Android Pie beta?

Also, what other apps, or watch faces are on your watch?
    02-12-2019 04:54 AM
    Thanks for clarifying. Another, quick question that just popped into my head. Well... two actually.

Are you using a microSD card? If so, is the Galaxy Wearable app installed on it?
    02-15-2019 12:20 AM
    I do have microsd card in phone but don't have any apps to it. Only set camera to save to SD.
    02-15-2019 04:55 AM
    I've just got a Samsung Gear Sport Watch and I'm using it with the Galaxy Wearable app and there's no Display option in Settings on the app.
    02-17-2019 11:10 AM