I've had my Intercept for about 6 months, it's the first Andriod I've ever had and I've had nothing but problems. I loved it at first but now I'm ready to throw it through a fricking window. Ok, now that that's out of system. The darn thing wouldn't turn on this morning after I unplugged it from the charger. I turned it on at first, went fine, booted up and everything, of course froze as soon as I tried to do anything. I pulled the battery, which i have to do at least 4-5 times a day, and now it will not fulling turn on. I get the "Virgin Mobile" flash screen and the "Samsungmobile.com" flash screen, but then it stalls at a "Samsung" flashing screen. You know the one it sits on for like 5 mins when it turns on normally. Any suggestions or am I just screwed...
    07-26-2011 11:32 AM
    can you boot into recovery?
    07-26-2011 12:03 PM
    Just a tip: Vol down, talk, end is recovery.

Sent from my VM SPH-M910 using Tapatalk
    09-06-2011 01:22 AM
    When I do that a pink screen pops up and If I press volume up then it starts downloading something. is it suppose to do that?
    05-29-2013 03:55 PM
    I'm having the same problem as them and When I boot it into recovery a pink screen pops up and If I press volume up then it starts downloading something. is it suppose to do that?
    05-29-2013 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD