it all started when. . .

my wife bought me Palm TX 3 years ago
    then a iPod Touch for my birthday this last Jan -I luved it so much I jailbroked it

then we decided to switch from Cricket (3 phones @ $150/mo) to Sprint for the same price- and better phones- two intercepts for us (she got the pink one with the lace designs and I got the cool black one), and we got the cases & screen covers from ebay. And a seek for our daughter.

This is my 1st smart phone ever so it totally does everything that my palm and touch does- only more and way better!

And with the 2.2 update coming soon (can you say flash anyone) that works for me
    08-15-2010 12:17 PM
    i too am enjoying the Intercept quite a bit...especially coming from a Palm Pre which had a great O/S, but lousy hardware....

one issue i'm consistently seeing on the Intercept though is the loss of internet access...be it through the browser or youtube, i have to turn it on/turn it off for it to work.... it happens every so often, and i'm not sure why....

hopefully froyo 2.2 will solve the problem....
    08-15-2010 05:03 PM
    Does the Intercept have stock Android?
    09-11-2010 11:16 AM
    I also want to know! somebody can share you good resoures
    09-17-2010 03:31 AM
    Yes, it is a stock android. It's not the fastest and it's not the biggest, but it's definatley a droid. Here are some specs:

PRIMARY FEATURES:
    Touchscreen with Full QWERTY Keyboard
    Voice-activated Features
    Android Platform
    Advanced Features at a Value Price
    Multitasking
    Customizable User Interface
    SECONDARY FEATURES:
    Social Networking Integration with Contact Sync
    XMS Support for Picture Uploads
    Full Integration with Google™ Mobile Services, including Google Voice Search™
    Corporate Email Support via Exchange ActiveSync
    Microsoft Outlook Compatibility
    Document File Viewer
    Full WebKit Browser
    ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
    Accelerometer
    Sprint TVSM
    Ignore with Message
    3.2 Megapixel Camera and Camcorder
    Visual Voice Mail
    Spanish User Interface Support
    Free microSD™ Card
    800MHz Processor
    3.5mm Headset Jack
    Stereo Bluetooth Technology*
    09-17-2010 09:50 AM
    09-17-2010 10:01 AM
    09-17-2010 10:05 AM
    im thinking of getting one soon
    09-23-2010 03:30 PM
    I am test driving one on the Virgin Mobile Network right now and so far so good. I also have a couple of questions...Is there a 2.2 update in the future? Can this phone run live backgrounds?
    11-08-2010 11:16 AM
    I am test driving one on the Virgin Mobile Network right now and so far so good. I also have a couple of questions...Is there a 2.2 update in the future? Can this phone run live backgrounds?
    1: Will it get 2.2, certainly. Sprint has already confirmed that "all devices this year will get the 2.2 update. We just don't know when.

2: live backgrounds, If you root, you can get them to work. They will likely slow the device down.
    11-08-2010 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD