Angry Birds

volwrath

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Is a no go on this phone. Anyone else have any luck?

Just got the phone for $79 at BB. Very nice upgrade for my daughter from the Palm 800w

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Sprint Intercept, working just fine :)
One little spot where the "next" button is barely on the screen, but if you tap the little yellow hump on the bottom right corner, you'll be good to go :)

Tirron

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Not showing in the Market on my wifes Intercept.

Was same for my wife's intercept so I just got it from getjar or whatever that link was on the main part of android central and installed from that. Only issue is the next button on one screen being a bit off like mentioned above and the colors aren't quite right.

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Be careful with the new update. I found it slowed my intercept down to an unplayable state :(
V1.3 had some minor visual glitches, v1.4 fixed those, but killed everything else :(

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
They fixed the graphical issues, and allowed it to scale to the unusual screen resolution that our Intercepts use. Unfortunately, these fixes seem to require a hardware 3d accelerator, which we don't have, making it run extremely slow on the software 3d accelerator. The developer blog states that they are working on a "lite" version. Not lite as in less levels, but lower graphics, so that it will run smoothly, while still enjoying all the levels that our iPhone and upscale Android brethren are playing.

anon(40787)

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
For me it worked for 10 minutes. Since then it freezes at main menu. I kill all apps b4 playing.

Edit: hurry with "lite" version!

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

stephentheh

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
it worked fine on my intercept - even the angry birds seasons works too!

can be kinda slow though when ads come up, so i wait for them to go away to resume playing.

Hero23

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I still have 2.1, but Angry Birds has always ran flawlessly on my phone.

So much better than it did on my Hero, it was unplayable on that phone.

bencpht

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Angry birds seasons runs on my vm intercept, but it bogs down a lot for the ads. It's still really fun though. I guess I'm used to being bogged down, coming from a bb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol