Help! Locked out of my phone, Google login doesn't work, hard reset won't work!

alexandra123p

May 6, 2013
Visit site
hey! listen i have been locked out of my phone because i forgot my pattern and need to access my gmail account but don`t now my password!! what should i do pleas help

ayloadedq

May 11, 2013
Visit site
please i have an aigopad m608. the only keys it has are the volume buttons and power button. i have tried all possible combinations for the buttons but none has taken me to the factory reset screen. anyone who knows how to help me with this should please reply asap

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandi Rudd

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I have this android phone that i bought off of ebay it was a new phone and was advertised as an galaxy s3 which it is not at all but is an android but my two yr old locked up and i cant get into it through the google login the model # is I8160 and i cant find much info on this phone is there anyone who can help me i would greatly appreciate it thanks .

Morgan Paz

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I have a samsung galaxy ace 2, I was playing around with my pattern lock not knowing I would be locked out of it. It says "Too many pattern attempts! Enter your google account" and the thing is, I don't have a clue what it is! I have tried everything! I have entered every single email and password I can possibly thing of, I have turned it off, took the battery out and took the sim card out and nothing works! Please help me asap!!

zizu pleikis

May 26, 2013
Visit site
please help guys.. my phone- Samsung Galaxy Ace La'Fleur is blocked.. i just can't open it. writing down my google account but still doesn't helps...

Mics Ybanez

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I need help please cause i was using a lock pattern on my galaxy mini but i tried so many wrong attempts they asked for a google account and unfortunately.
I forgot my google accounts password so in other words i'm locked out of my phone.
please i need help.

jagannath m r

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

I have a problem. I've gotten locked out of my phone. My app refuses recognize the unlock pattern I set for it and I'm unable to login via my Google account for some odd reason. its LG cell phone please help me ....

I've tried following the hard reset instructions shown here with no avail:

go and update your phone

Sorry i can't help u........

kellybae_1996

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Ok , so my dad has an at&t samsung infuse 1 . he forgot the passcode and is locked out and it just so happend the ***** doesnt remember the email and password he put in for the google account . we have tried master reset when you press the up and down volume together with the power button but all it does is turn the screen purple ?? like uhmmm what can we do to reset it ?

letty123

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I really need help, i bought my samsung galaxy ace 2 GT-I8160 about 8 months ago and ive never really had a problem with it, my younger brother got a hold of it and was playin around with the pattern password on it and he has try too many times and it has locked me out unfortuatly, and now it says 'Too man pattern attempts to unlock enter your google account' but i cant actually remember what it is and i have tried everything else i can, i have taken the battery out and the sim, i have try every email address and password it could possibly be, and i have tried changing my google account and i have even called samsung to help me and they transfered me to google and none of the solutions/links worked.
All i can actually do with it i answear some phone calls, it still alerts me wen i have text messages but it will not let me go to my messages or do any but answear some calls. It is just stuck on this locked page and i cant do anything, i really need help. I hope you can help me. :)

Justin Harrison2

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
im not connected to my wifi and i dont have a micro sd card and everytime i try to hard reset it the google log in screen pops up help me :c

imogenhardy

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same problem, I dont know the google login as I bought the phone of someone else and its not letting me use my account. I have tried tgis solution bus the phone is a 'HTC one' and I dont have a caller and end call button! What can I do?!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad