Copy and Paste on Intercept

fdossantos

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I've been trying to copy onscreen text from various apps with no luck. Read through the how-to guide here http://forum.androidcentral.com/gen...g-started-android-tips-tricks.html#post314266 but the steps indicated don't seem to work.

I managed to figure out how to copy text within the browser, but it doesn't bring up the green handles like in the above referenced link. I get a pink background against the text my stubby finger is over, and then it just quickly copies it. I have no way of fine-tuning the text selection. Does the Intercept have a unique implementation of copy/paste?

And how about within 3rd party apps like Twitter and Facebook? What's the special trick to coping text in those?

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
to fine tune your selections, use the little black pad between the physical phone buttons. You should be able to select your text normally (the tips and tricks link you posted worked for me) in most programs.

fdossantos

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. I've been trying to figure out how to use that pad correctly. For me it just seems to randomly select stuff on the screen! LOL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae