well i tryed to flash my moms phone and yeah its stuck with stupid android.... Its a Samsung intercept... even a link will be help full, thanks
    01-10-2011 08:49 PM
    please
    01-10-2011 09:57 PM
    well i tryed to flash my moms phone and yeah its stuck with stupid android.... Its a Samsung intercept... even a link will be help full, thanks
    What exactly are you trying to accomplish here? Rooting is an easy process but I won't go into the exact steps here, as they are published in MANY places already, just do a search for "root samsung intercept" and you'll have more information than you'll know what to do with. It only took me about 10 minutes to complete the root process. Follow the directions closely!

Rooting the phone has it's purposes, but what are you trying to accomplish by doing so? Common purposes: Remove stock applications (nfl, nascar), enable locked features (wifi teathering), or install custom roms (none available that I know of for the intercept).

As far as "flashing" the phone, what are you trying to "flash" it with? There aren't any custom roms to use on it.

" its stuck with stupid android". It's an Android based phone, it will always only have android on it. Want a phone with a different OS (iOS, 7, BBos), than you'll have to buy a device that comes with that OS. Simple as that.
    01-11-2011 07:02 AM
    What exactly are you trying to accomplish here? Rooting is an easy process but I won't go into the exact steps here, as they are published in MANY places already, just do a search for "root samsung intercept" and you'll have more information than you'll know what to do with. It only took me about 10 minutes to complete the root process. Follow the directions closely!

Rooting the phone has it's purposes, but what are you trying to accomplish by doing so? Common purposes: Remove stock applications (nfl, nascar), enable locked features (wifi teathering), or install custom roms (none available that I know of for the intercept).

As far as "flashing" the phone, what are you trying to "flash" it with? There aren't any custom roms to use on it.

" its stuck with stupid android". It's an Android based phone, it will always only have android on it. Want a phone with a different OS (iOS, 7, BBos), than you'll have to buy a device that comes with that OS. Simple as that.
    no it sounds like he means like it is stuck in recovery or download mode... a little bit of detail would go a bit farther

EDIT , i have no idea how this got in this thread,,,,sorry about that
    01-11-2011 07:05 AM
    a custom rom would be sooo nice... get past the glitches on this otherwise capable phone... but instead it's left fully unsupported by sprint to suffer the same fate as the moment (and what the epic seems to be suffering too). gingerbread maybe? ::crosses fingers::
    01-14-2011 12:59 AM
    I want to root it. Tried 2-3 tutorials none rooted it perm.

Sent From my VM Samsung Intercept via Tapatalk
    01-14-2011 02:51 PM
    Is the phones os 2.1 or 2.2?
    01-15-2011 08:45 AM
    Sorry ot took me a wile I kinda abandoned the whole thing and put it back to stock... any way if somone could make a costome rom for it that looks nice and improves the preformance of the phone, that would be awesome. Oh and since I usex the stock rom it's stuck at android 1.2...

Sent from my Thunder Romed 1.5 LG Optimums S using Tapatalk
    01-20-2011 04:57 PM
    hate to say this but go to this website Intercept - Development 2.2
    01-20-2011 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD