Just wanted to say good riddance to my intercept, I found an Optimus V on craigslist for 110.00 and switched 5 days ago, and let me tell you... this phone is flawless compared to the Intercept. No lag when switching apps, no auto restarts, no freezing, live wall papers, i can go on and on. My suggestion... switch if you can! you will NOT be disappointed!
    lakeside3339 likes this.
    05-02-2011 11:10 AM
    i sold my evo becuz i needed money, i sold it for 150 and a samsung intercept, worst deal i ever made in my life

its like going from a 12 oz steak to mc donalds dollar menu burgers
    xXAlucarDXx likes this.
    05-02-2011 12:17 PM
    it froze on me for the last time, forget waiting for the evo 3d, ima just get the nexus s 4g
    05-10-2011 08:12 PM
    Absolutely, I agree and that goes for all things in life...upgrade if you have the means. If you must use the intercept (as do I) maximize It is performance. I learned much simply by reading postings in forums like this. I've flashed almost all customized roms and kernels. To date I love the brom 1.3 paired with crap kernel obtained at sdx developers. You cannot overclock the arm6 processer but the developer went the other direction. Underclocked during dev. Is ingenious ... tricked the phone into pepping up. Perhaps the best feature of the rom is using my phone as a hot spot....even impressed my teenager!

Tim

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk
    Kale Blossom likes this.
    03-17-2012 09:43 AM
    I have been dealing with my crappy intercept for well over a year yet and every single day I am surprised I have not thrown it against the wall yet. I called Sprint and they said its a known issue. I could pay 100 buck deductable for a new one that "usually fixes the problem" but why in the hell would I want a new one that might not even work, then im out 100 bucks for what? They then tried getting me to upgrade to a new phone but screw sprint. Ive been with them for 10 years and am switching just for the simple fact they told me its my problem now because they don't make the samsung. Eff THAT
    07-13-2012 11:22 AM
    I just found this forum. I have 2 1/2 weeks until I'm eligable for an upgrade. Been trying to decide what I want to upgrade to. I'm thinking about either the HTC evo 4g LTE for Samsung Galaxy S3. My brother has had decent luck with his Epic so I'm guessing it's just the phone and not Samsung. Although I'm planning on keeping the Intercept for use in places I don't want to take a big/expensive phone. I may need to try rooting the intercept to see if that helps it out.
    07-15-2012 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD