*Samsung Moment 2.1 Rooting Video Tutorial Walkthrough*

tecnica

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

4MUSKRAT

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Video looks good & is very simple to follow. This is my first time modding the Android OS so this helped a bunch. I will be doin a lot more for customers in the future I can see it already. It blows my mind everyday when I learn new stuff to do to/with phones.

FixManTx

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Is there any other way to root my Moment without using USB to the phone? There is some strange issue between my Moment and my computer. Despite having what I know are USB 2.0 ports, when I plug the Moment in XP behaves as though I connected the phone to a USB 1.1 port with the "this device can perform better..." popup. Also, after installing the Samsung updater software from Sprint, I kept getting the "this device failed to install properly" when I connected the phone while it was in the "download" mode. I ended up taking it to Sprint and they updated it to 2.1. I tried to install the updater on my laptop, which resulted in a blown MBR so now Windows will not load. I'm still trying to recover the hard drive almost 2 days later....

apyoung88

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I am having an issue that I can't seem to solve. I just got my replacement moment and I'm on my way to rooting this one. I used the guide to install the drivers. The problem is when I have the phone in download mode and the software is supposed to detect the phone, it just sits there, no matter how many times or how long I let it sit. I've rooted my previous moment using this same technique on this same computer in the past. I don't quite know what to make of it, anybody have any suggestions?

thecheeto

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
The videos seem to have been removed off of Youtube. Are they still available somewhere? I have a desperate need to take screenshots and so I really need an easy way to root the phone.

Thanks!

davecttt

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
not there

I have created a 2 part complete video walkthrough of how to root the official Sprint Samsung Moment 2.1 Firmware.
1st Part
YouTube - Samsung Moment 2.1 Rooting Part 1 of 2.mp4
2nd Part
YouTube - Samsung Moment 2.1 Rooting Part 2 of 2.mp4

*If for some reason youtube request that I remove the audio portion of the video don?t worry I can re edit the video?s with backup music and or post them on my own website.* Let me know what you all think & comments are welcomed.

These are missing, could you repost them, or send them in a private message.

fauzzy24

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have DJ07 and tried it, I suck, I even tried my replacement Blackberry 8330 aha Sprint's idea of a replacement phone when they dumped those too, what a joke...mo money mo money mo money OMGoodness

ericdivens1

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
can you send me the link

can you send me the link? I also have a hero that I rooted but would love to see how to do It on the moment. Please and thanks for your help

I have created a 2 part complete video walkthrough of how to root the official Sprint Samsung Moment 2.1 Firmware.
1st Part
YouTube - Samsung Moment 2.1 Rooting Part 1 of 2.mp4
2nd Part
YouTube - Samsung Moment 2.1 Rooting Part 2 of 2.mp4

*If for some reason youtube request that I remove the audio portion of the video don?t worry I can re edit the video?s with backup music and or post them on my own website.* Let me know what you all think & comments are welcomed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon