I am looking for a phone recorder that works with the Samsung Moment. I have to be on several conference calls each week and I would like to be able to record them so I can go back and listen.

Any help would be great. I have tried a few of them from the market with out any luck....
    04-25-2010 09:58 AM
    I am looking for a phone recorder that works with the Samsung Moment. I have to be on several conference calls each week and I would like to be able to record them so I can go back and listen.

Any help would be great. I have tried a few of them from the market with out any luck....
    Hey, sorry I can't answer your question, but you should consider the legality of recording calls before doing so. In many states it is illegal to record a call where both parties have not given consent to be recorded, and for interstate calls the law of both states can apply.

"Can We Tape?"

Just a heads up. Good luck!
    04-25-2010 11:57 AM
    Hey, sorry I can't answer your question, but you should consider the legality of recording calls before doing so. In many states it is illegal to record a call where both parties have not given consent to be recorded, and for interstate calls the law of both states can apply.

"Can We Tape?"

Just a heads up. Good luck!

I'm not worried about the legality. Other people on the call are recording and we all know it is happening. So there is no problem.
    04-25-2010 12:00 PM

I have not found any voice record apps that will record calls from the rear speaker on the Moment. Problem is, when you are in the call and activate the recorder app, it kills the handset and rear speakers.

The Sprint Hero has a built in recorder app that will work for recording calls from the rear speaker, as well as record what you say. Most likely put into the ROM by HTC.

Out of the phones I used over the years, Palm OS phones with an app called CallRec works, and HTC Windows Mobile phones like the Touch Pro 1 and Touch Pro 2 will record the call from the rear speaker as well as what you say.

Being an over the road trucker, recording directions to a customers facility for pick up delivery comes in handy........
    04-25-2010 01:25 PM
    Google Voice - Just press 4. You'll need a google voice account and stuff too but it works perfectly.
    04-28-2010 01:56 AM
    Google Voice - Just press 4. You'll need a google voice account and stuff too but it works perfectly.

Have you reached any time limits with your conversations? I think the recorder turns off after 15 or 20 minutes?

It looks like this is the only option?

I think Skype has a call recorder.

But on the phone would be badass... like ringdroid or something?
    07-08-2010 11:26 AM
    Yes, call recorder beta should work with it
    07-13-2010 10:19 PM
    Was thinking of trying AllCallRecorder, since it doesn't use the mic but the audio record path (so no need to use speakerphone setting). Though, after bit of reading, seems no one has made a really good one yet.

Be nice if there was one that did all these, and did em well - Autostart, record in an other than .3gp format (think .mp3), name file by contact info (caller id) and date/time stamp, record to SDcard, good volume both sides (and not mic/speakerphone requirement), maybe even way to bookmark interesting bits in the recording itself, having few permissions (2-Way Call Recorder needs everything, it's scary) etc, etc.

And nother forum had whole long bit on legality issues, or rather lack of real issues. I'll drop the link to guy who did the footwork. But basically, US federal law requires one person in the call to know it's recording, which most states follow as well. Only eleven states requires both parties to be informed.

is it possible to record your phone conversations? - Android Forums
    07-09-2011 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD