Two Issues...

thebabilonias

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I just got the Samsung Moment, very very nice phone, but Im trying to plug my usb cable to my computer and its not reading the device, what could be wrong? Second thing, this may be the dumb question but is this phone able to play movies from my sd card once Im able to sync my phone to the computer?

bikedogrun

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
I just got the Samsung Moment, very very nice phone, but Im trying to plug my usb cable to my computer and its not reading the device, what could be wrong? Second thing, this may be the dumb question but is this phone able to play movies from my sd card once Im able to sync my phone to the computer?
Are you on a MAC or PC?

This can be true on a MAC, just turn on USB De-bugging and the microSD should "pop-up". Then go to your notifications bar and "mount" the drive.

You can DEFINITELY play movies on the Moment, mine are in mp4 format and look great!

/BD :cool:

oluvinu

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Go to Samsung website or sprint site and look for the phone supported. Software. Downloads. Then install. My windows 7 had done. It automatically. Installed but its Microsoft. So doesn't. Always. Work. Right LOL

waazzupppp#WN

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
Something else that happens occasionally to me in Vista is if I forget to 'Safely Remove the Device' in Windows first, I have to power cycle the phone again before my USB Mount option appears on the phone again.