Guess On Issues

aerajan

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
I realize the Moment is too new for anyone to really know about any potential bugs but does anyone have any guesses or possibly encountered anything? I have the Hero and really enjoy it accept for the several issues it seems to have right now.

I only have a few days left before my 30 days are up and am trying to figure out as fast a possible what to do. Also nothing else matters to me about either phone. I don't do any social networking so this has no bearing. I had a physical keyboard before and can go either way on this. I'm just trying to find a phone that has the fewest bugs possible if that's possible.

vincarrillo

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I guess you are getting anxious (your second post on the same subject). See my reply to your first post under the HTC Hero section.

In short, don't walk, run from any HTC device and get the Moment!

dannzeman

Nov 25, 2008
Visit site
Don't listen to vin, he's a HTC hater. HTC will have 2.0 out for the Hero way before the Moment has it. The Hero has already been rooted and has its first custom rom.

Anyways, don't worry about the 30 day thing. Return the Hero and buy the Moment from Best Buy off contract. You have 30 days to return it at BB. If you don't like the Moment, take it back and get the next new phone thats out.