Hello,

I have a friend who has the Samsung Moment and she is experiencing a delay in receiving her calls. Not a delay in screen lighting until ringing but an actual delay in the phone receiving the call which leads her to usually missing the call.

With my HTC Hero, and every other Sprint smart phone I've ever owned, I was able to find and change to SCI (Slot Cycle Index). In her moment i cant find it anywhere??? I have her MSL. I tried ##DATA# and dug around through there and came up with nothing. I've checked here, Google, sprintusers, and howard forums and still not a single mention of anyone tinkering with the SCI or ACCOLC in a Samsung Moment. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

If its not as easy as changing it through the phone and i need to root and change it through command prompt that's fine too i would just like to know how to do it. Thanks in advance.
    05-05-2010 12:38 PM
    Hello,

I have a friend who has the Samsung Moment and she is experiencing a delay in receiving her calls. Not a delay in screen lighting until ringing but an actual delay in the phone receiving the call which leads her to usually missing the call.

With my HTC Hero, and every other Sprint smart phone I've ever owned, I was able to find and change to SCI (Slot Cycle Index). In her moment i cant find it anywhere??? I have her MSL. I tried ##DATA# and dug around through there and came up with nothing. I've checked here, Google, sprintusers, and howard forums and still not a single mention of anyone tinkering with the SCI or ACCOLC in a Samsung Moment. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

If its not as easy as changing it through the phone and i need to root and change it through command prompt that's fine too i would just like to know how to do it. Thanks in advance.
    My best guess would be SDX-Developers
    05-06-2010 08:19 AM
    On samsung epic or most sprint phone it should be under ##3282# and advanced and last entry should be accolc
    02-23-2012 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD