Mac tether...

Sammael

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
I apologize if I missed this in another post, but I've spent some time scouring the forum to make sure I didn't miss anything. Has anyone found a tether solution that is working for the Moment and a Mac? I've tried PdaNet, but it is telling me I need to install a USB driver and the link from their site doesn't seem to want to install on my MBP. I will admit I'm new to Mac, so it could be user error on that end, but I figured I'd see if someone here had any advice... I'm rooted, but still running 1.5 right now, though I could probably flash whatever I needed to in order to make it work. Thanks in advance for all the help folks.

Sammael

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Well guess things have changed, gave up root for the offical 2.1 but if anyone has had luck tethering a Mac after the update, I'd still love to hear what you have to say... I'll be scouring the forums and some other sources for ideas and will be sure to post anything I find that works... Enjoy 2.1 all, so far I'll admit I'm loving it.

Ok, an update... PdaNet works great as USB tether, looks like the majority of my issues with it since the upgrade were due to a combination of user error and a bad cable... Just thought I'd pass this along in case anyone else has a need.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol