Just Purchased, Problems! Help!

wwhiterabbit

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys, went to the Moment from a Palm Pre. I got sick fo waiting for the App Catalog on the pre to come out with some decent stuff.

Anyways, these are the problems I've experienced on my Samsung Moment since purchasing yesturday!

1. When Streaming Pandora with WiFi and without, the song will start skipping and glitching out, usually towards the end of the track when it seems like its trying to load the next song. ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCING THIS?

1.b. Sometimes the songs will just end, and it will start the next track, even though the previous song wasnt finished....

2. Battery display and meter, totally wrong.. If I go into Settings>About Phone>Status it will tell me my battery is down to 80% RIGHT AFTER A FULL NIGHT of charging!! And sometimes the battery picture might show 3/4 full but when I check in in the Status screen it will tell me its down to 40% WHAT THE HELL?

3. Last night phone just shut off on me, and would not come back on untill I pulled the battery, then It finally would come on with the power button.

3.b. Last night while browsing the web, it reset itself 3 times...

ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCE THIS?

It is a beautfull phone, I love the form and love having a qwerty keyboard... but did they not test **** shyt, before sending it out in stores? Is anyone else experiencing these things or am I honestly to believe I just have a "broken" unit.

-Thanks for the time-

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I would take it back for the rebooting issue alone. Some of the Droids had this issue as well. Faulty OS code, hardware problem? Why take any chances?

wwhiterabbit

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else, have any of these problems? Especially the Pandora problems... I love Pandora and use it all the time, if its my phone causing this, I want to exchange it, if its happening to other MOMENT users then I know its just the phone in general.

zeroshadow#AC

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Only thing that I found to fix it was make sure you have the latest version installed. I had an outdated version on my blackberry and the song wouldn't switch on its own after one finished and sometimes skipped after about 35 seconds. Sorry its not much help. Haven't had issues yet on my Moment.

ranman

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
The best thing would be to take it back to the store..I had similar battery and also resetting issues took back to store after 20 days of everything possible and got new one did power drain on the battery thing..as almost al of them have that..works ggreat!!!