Replacement phones

newboyx

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I am on my 4th moment in 3 months. At what point do I push them to replace it with a different model? Do I have any basis for asking for a different phone? On the plus side, I might get one that doesn't have data lockup issues.

newboyx

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I received my replacement phone on tuesday. The tech recommended if I need another replacement that I should go with another model. According to him the official replacement is the intercept. But on a positive note, the intercept its now evdo rev a. It was a software issue , not a hardware issue. It has since received an update.

trinamorgan88

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
The intercept replacement is optional.

That is not what they told me yesterday. The GPS on my replacement Moment is a half mile off and doesn't work in Google Maps or Sprint Navagation. When I asked the rep what kind of phone, I was told another Moment. I did asked about the Intercept and was told no.
Actually, I can't use an Intercept, I tweet for my church coffeehouse and need a flash. That is why I got the Moment instead of the Hero.

Sent from my Samsung Moment using Tapatalk.

newboyx

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Moment number 5 coming on Wednesday. The rep offered me a Moment, Hero, or Intercept. I chose the Moment again. I enjoy punishing myself.

trinamorgan88

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Moment number 5 coming on Wednesday. The rep offered me a Moment, Hero, or Intercept. I chose the Moment again. I enjoy punishing myself.

Finally gave up on the Moment and changed to the Intercept. Not bad so far.

Sent from my Samsung Intercept using Tapatalk.