Okay so my Moment I download the upgrade from 1.5 to 2.1 online and connected my phone and it was doing the upgrade when suddenly the darn power went out and no when I turn my phone on it says in red "cannot find jpg or png!"

So I am assuming my phone is now "bricked" When the power returned to pushed the volume down, camera, end button to get it to boot back up to the update window and that is all that comes up doing it that way too. I tired to connect the phone as it was to do the update again and the phone will not connect.

Does anyone want to know what I should do with this phone?
    09-20-2010 09:29 PM
    That... sounds bad. If you cannot get it back to the download screen, you may be out of luck. I can't think of any way around that off hand. And since you were on 1.5 before, I don't think you have a factory reset option.

I foresee a trip to the Sprint store in your future.
    09-21-2010 06:33 PM
    As a fellow moment owner let it be known, even if it works it's still broken.
    09-21-2010 07:42 PM
    I've had the same thing happen to me when flashing custom roms on my phone. I was positive I bricked the phone. However just keep pulling your battery and rebooting into recovery mode and it should eventually start working again. At least mine did.
    09-22-2010 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD