Moment OTA update

DLH203

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
This morning i woke up to an ota update. it changed my build number from di06 to djo7. other than that i havent seen any differences if anyone gets info on what this did please let me know any fixes with the moment are extremley welcomed lol as we all know

RickMG

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I don't know why but yesterday morning I was going ot check my email and I got the popup to upgrade. I clicked yes and it went through the process. That was at 7:00 a.m. The phone had 100% battery per my meter even though I took it off the charging cord at 12 something the night before. Usually is at 90% after I get the email. I didn't look at the phone again until 10:30 a.m. to finally get my email and the meter said 5% left.

I didn't have a charger and was going to be gone for the day so I went to the Sprint Store to tell them what happened and maybe borrow a battery while they charged mine and I'd be back in a few hours. They are always nice at this store and she went in the back and got me a fully charged battery and said not to worry about it she'd just keep mine.

Well, I haven't had that problem since so maybe it was just a coincidence that the battery went bad at the same time of the update or if the update caused it. I never get good battery life out of the Moment (and that goes for the new battery either, but never saw anything like yesterday. Anyone else have the same problem?

mouseglider

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Nope - I have always had good battery life IMHO depending how hard I use my phone - everyones definition of how hard they use their phone varies, but I get anywhere between 5 to 14 hrs between charges - a large spread yes, but it depends on how you use it on a particular day I guess.

I average about 10hrs of battery life per day - I also try and charge mid day and always at night - but unlike my old Palm Treo I always get woken up early in the morning when it hits full charge to remind me to unplug it - My Samsung definetly is not as smart as my old Treo in this respect.

newboyx

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Updated a few days ago, what a joke. At least it seemed to fix the screen lock issue. Data lock is still alive and kicking. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463