Mandatory Spring Voicemail update

wolfen1086#AC

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Ok guys a few days ago Spring sent out the mandatory voice mail update to the phones. Well I like the update, BUT, it came with a 30 day free trial of voice to text, of course after the 30 days its $1.99 a month, but that doesn't matter to me, I hate the program, it is a pos and it DOES NOT translate what the voicemail is over to text, as an example the other day the supply clerk called me and said " Hey Kenny the brushes you ordered are in come get em" What was translated is this " hey candy the brush is inside me come here" . Now I work for the schools, can ya imagine how much trouble I'd be in if a kid saw that? And that is one of the milder ones, most are borderline pron as far as I'm concerned, so I'd like to remove the program before the free trial is over, I even emailed the company and haven't got a reply yet, does anybody know how I can get rid of the voice to text program, or am I stick with it another 22 days ?

wolfen1086#AC

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Google voice? where do I get THAT from. I can remove the Spring voice mail from the rom folder before I do a recovery and get is off just like I did the Sprint hotspot :)

My 30 days triel is over but for some reason its still there and driving my friggin nuts.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49