Help with.....

SGTSTEW75#AC

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
I am a new android ABUSER...... I just switched from BB 8900 to this ELITE machine, and was curious as to the theme side of these beautys...... All help is GREATLY appreciated.

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
Sadly, themes on the Android are not as easy to load or find as they were for the BlackBerry. Infact, loading a theme is a whole process in and of itself if one can even be found for the Samsung Moment.

Some things you may want to check out to change the look of your homescreen would be things like Beautiful Widgets, Home ++ , and also any other home screen replacement options. That will be your easiest way to change the appearance but sadly you wont have full control or find themes like you used to on your 8900.

SGTSTEW75#AC

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
Okay thank you very much indeed for the reply.

Although I stumbled upon pandahome or whatever and you are correct good sir in saying that it is a process in itself......

I did however manage to achieve my goal and have succesfully loaded or changed my themes YEA !! NOOB lol

Jo_795

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Okay thank you very much indeed for the reply.

Although I stumbled upon pandahome or whatever and you are correct good sir in saying that it is a process in itself......

I did however manage to achieve my goal and have succesfully loaded or changed my themes YEA !! NOOB lol

i like pandahome alot but doesnt anyone get this issues when you slide out the keybaord your wall paper gets cropped?